Colecast Arthritis Wrist Compression Gloves
Gloves for osteoarthritis are made of a thin compression-giving material. Which provides light support for the finger joints and has a pain-relieving effect on the fingers and wrists for complaints and problems caused by osteoarthritis or inflammation. The compression around each finger joint is effective against swelling in the fingers and wrists and helps to regain normal movements if the fingers are stiff. Since swelling around the joints always leads to reduced movement and stiffness, our osteoarthritis gloves are specially developed to counteract this.
- Relief of aches, pains, and stiffness in arthritis of the hands. Improve circulation.
- Comfortable, stretchy and breathable material. Provides gentle compression all day.
- Effective tool to experience hand fatigue, cold hands, swelling, and other types of hand and wrist pain.
- Extended wrist for flexibility in daily tasks
- Suitable for both men and women
- Can also be used as training gloves for fitness / training / cycling / outdoor.