Colecast Adjustable Elbow Support Strap Brace
The Colecast Adjustable Elbow Support Strap Brace helps with tendon pain such as the so-called tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) and similar muscle and tendon attachment irritation or inflammation. The integrated elastic pressure pad (pad) relieves the tendon attachments with pinpoint accuracy. It can be worn on the left or on the right.
Features of Colecast Elbow Support Strap Brace
- An ace for tennis: The elbow brace is fastened to the forearm using a Colecast strap. The elastic regulating band allows a continuously adjustable compression strength. On the arm underneath, the pad exerts targeted compression on the affected muscle area with three knobbed zones. This relieves the tendons, activates the metabolism and counteracts arm pain. Irritation can subside faster and inflammation can heal.
- Epicondylitis brace to relieve the muscle origins on the ulnar and / or radial epicondyle
- Special anatomical shape enables individually adjustable clasp pressure
- Easy to put on and take off
- A universal size
- Breathable material
- Chronic or recurrent epicondylopathy
- So-called tennis elbow, golf elbow
- Material: OK fabric + SBR
- Length: 47cm
- Size: One Size (adjustable)